The following terms and conditions are the business rules that are being implemented by Nexus Info Tech Training Center:
1. The clients who are interested in enrolling for a certain training course must at least be a high school graduate, but is not required to have advanced computer skills.
2. The enrollee must complete the enrollment form and pay either through BDO or walk-in.
3. If the enrollee will pay through BDO’s deposit, they must scan their printed receipt and e-mail it to the training center.
4. The client must wait for a confirmation message from the staff, making sure that they have ensured their slot for the specific course.
5. The client may pay in installment, provided that they will be able to pay all their remaining balance on the first day of training.
6. For the training to be able to push through, there should be at least 5 trainees, with a maximum of 24 for the Microsoft course and 16 for the CCNA course.
7. The client may only reschedule the date of his/her class but cannot refund the payment made.
8. Walk-ins are accepted but it will depend on the availability of the computers and other equipment.
*Terms and Conditions may change without prior notice.
© Red Elements & Nexus Info Tech Training Center